Monday, January 3, 2011

Tried and true patterns for the Catskills

Going through my fly boxes to see what needed to be replenished, I thought that I would take the time and post some patterns that have been killer for me in the streams of the Northeast.  These flies have caught fish everywhere, and could be a useful resource for anyone looking to make a trip to these fabled waters.  These flies are for sale on the shop page, or you can contact me directly at TheThirstyTrout@gmail.com
2x Hotspot Pheasant Tail Soft Hackle


Green Caddis Pupa Czech Nymph



Green and Brown Acetate Floss Pupa

Black Czech Nymph
Braided Acetate Floss Caddis Pupa
Tungsten Pheasant Tail Nymph



Black Birds Nest

Tan Birds Nest

Tungsten Hot Spot Rubber Legged Stone 
Black Tungsten Hot Spot Stonefly 
Black Tungsten Stonefly

Tungsten Acetate Floss Tan Stone

Tungsten Acetate Floss Tan Stone w/ Hot Spot

Tungsten Turkey Tail Micro Stone

Black Wooly Bugger w/ XL Hackle

No comments:

Post a Comment